How does this work?
We’ll have a call to discuss your goals and event needs, determine project scope, and go over logistics and responsibilities.
Illustrator Emily Mills attends your in-person or virtual event and draws the content in real time. On or off stage, on or off camera… you decide!
We’ll deliver digital files of the graphic recording or sketchnotes to you, usually by end of day or next business day.
Once you have the files, you’re free to distribute them however you wish! Most clients send to attendees and share on social media.
“Can you work from recordings, too?”
Absolutely. I can work with video and most audio recordings from conferences, meetings, webinars, and podcasts.
Consider the add-on options below to keep your graphics working for you! Contact for quote.
Get a video of your digital graphic recordings being created. We can also add your logo and music.
Animated Graphic Recording
Add motion to your graphics to stop the scroll.
Animated Video with Voiceover
We’ll create a video with a professional voiceover summarizing the best parts of your graphic recording.
Meet your event artist
I’m Emily Mills, and I’ll be your artist at your virtual or in-person event! Here’s a few fast facts about me:
- I’ve been a professional live event illustrator since 2015
- I’ve sketched at 100+ live events and have created hundreds of graphic recordings and sketchnotes.
- My book, The Art of Visual Notetaking has sold over 10,000 copies and has been translated into German.
- I’m a member of IFVP (International Forum of Visual Practitioners), the professional organization for sketchnoters
- I teach sketchnoting workshops and courses via my online school, Sketch Academy.
I can’t wait to hear more about your event and work with you soon!